If you are a bath loving Goddess like me, you'll love these homemade, 100% organic "New Beginnings" bath shots made with yummy herbs like lavender, chamomile and lemon balm. Just dump the entire shot into your warm bath, light a candle, sit back and relax while enjoying the lavender fragrance and all the skin healing benefits this bath shot has to offer.
Love Spell Bath Tea With Rose Scented Fragrance:
- Organic Lavender - You can use calming lavender oil for skin to help reduce redness, blotchy patches, and acne scarring. Lavender oil's anti-inflammatory properties make it great for soothing and healing skin that's irritated or reddened from the sun, insect bites, or bacteria.
- Organic Chamomile - For starters, Chamomile posses many powerful skin properties such as anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, and contains essential oils and antioxidants. Additionally, is hypoallergenic and helps to reduce skin irritants by neutralizing free radicals.
- Organic Lemon Balm - Lemon Balm relaxes the blood vessels and is also credited with an antiviral effect. pox, cold sores and acne. exerts an anti-inflammatory action that may prove useful for alleviating redness and swelling associated with acne outbreaks
- Himalayan pink salt - contains minerals and trace elements that get absorbed into the skin through dermal absorption and provide incredible healing and therapeutic benefits to the skin and body. It is a great way to relax and soothe cramped muscles and also relieve joint pain. It also helps in healing body scars.
- Magnesium helps improve your skin's overall appearance, reducing acne and other skin disorders by lowering cortisol levels, stabilizing hormonal imbalances, and improving cellular processes.